- This competition is only open to UK residents over the age of 18, except anyone professionally connected to the competition, LRF, or Bookatable.
- The competition opens on the 15th September 2017 and closes at 23.59 on the 31st October 2017.
- In order to be entered in the draw, entrants are required to
a) Book a LRF Festival Menu via Bookatable for October 2017
b) Snap a photograph of their Festival Menu during October 2017 and post on Instagram/Twitter with the tags @londonrestaurantfestival.com and #restaurantguru
- By entering this promotion, you understand that you are entering the prize draw and agree to these Terms and Conditions. LRF reserves the right to exclude any entry from the promotion at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the rules.
- One winner will be selected at random by an independent entity.
- The winner will be notified by LRF using the contact information submitted when uploading their entry on their Instagram or Twitter account, within 3 working days of the competition closing.
- Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner. A total of 1 reserve will be contacted in the event of the original entrant selected as winner not responding.
- The prize includes one dinner a month for 12 months for 2 people at 12 different London restaurants, throughout 2018, decided at the organisers discretion, including but not limited to Galvin La Chapelle, The Trafalgar Dining Rooms, Eneko At One Aldwych, M Victoria Street, STK, R.S Hispaniola, Ametsa With Arzak Instruction, Barbecoa Piccadilly, Babylon At The Roof Garden, Eastway and Miyako.
- Additional Prize Package details:
a: The prize covers 12 dinners each up the value of £100 per covering, per couple.
b: The prize is limited to one dinner a month throughout 2018 and one dinner must be redeemed every month.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
- The prize package is provided by the London Restaurant Festival (LRF)
- The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest whilst taking the prize. The promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or guest from participation in any aspect of the prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the promoter or any companies associated with the prize or the winner and or/guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
- The LRF’s selection of the winner is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable and subject to availability at the organisers discretion.
- LRF accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by LRF’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the prize package.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances LRF/Bookatable and the prize provider reserve the right to substitute the prize package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- LRF/Bookatable accepts no responsibility if the prize provider refuses to issue the prize.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of LRF and/or the prize provider and which prevents LRF and/or the prize provider from complying with the rules, neither LRF or the prize provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. LRF reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone, or cancel the promotion in the event of circumstance outside of its reasonable control.
- This promotion and the rules shall we governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclude jurisdiction of the English courts.